CTD is a French company, created in 1985, who developed its original technology in dosing systems. CTD established its activity in agriculture, but evolved over the years in environment and firefighting applications. In 1999, CTD invested in a new plant to sustain its growth and started to investigate possible development outside France. 12 years later, CTD is a leading actor in Europe for electronic dosing systems for firefighting concentrates. 3F has been associated to this development and represents the brand over more than 50 countries worldwide.
This advanced foam dosing system is on its own in the market with distinct key features which make it a ''MUST HAVE'':
- No pressure loss ; this allows to install the system and the foam trucks out of danger zone
- Reliability: more than 1000 units have been installed in the past 10 years and no single one has been rejected or been replaced
- Ease of use: the training is so easy that everybody knows all about it in less than 30 minutes
- Available for flow rates ranging from 30 to 20000 l/mn – 8 to 5500 GPM
- Pressure: function in a wide range of pressure from 2 to 40 bars – 30 to 600 psi
- Fast: the system pumps and select automatically the foam and percentage of use and inject immediately.
- Accurate: the system enables to get the exact percentage at 0.1% precision in the full range of pressure and flow.
- Smart: all operations are registered and can be scrutinized through Bluetooth link.
3F offers a choice of 3 distinctive models to cover the needs for dosing:
(*) E : Electrical • D : Diesel • P : Petrol • H : Hydraulic
- TRITON: a specific tool to cope with the lowest flow rates and induction percentages: ideal for small vehicles for forest fire fighting
- CAMELEON: a must-have for Fire Brigades to be installed in trucks. Can work with 3 different products and preset 6 concentrations of use. A Rolls for urban fires.
- SALAMANDRE: the ultimate tool to deal with large fires for oil and Gas industries. It can be positioned in the safety zone and deliver foam at the tip of your finger to any line to feed monitors. It can be fixed or mobile (truck, trailer), and deal with various foam supply : foam tank, bulk, external suction...